Landsborough School of Arts Memorial Hall
485 Old Landsborough Road, Landsborough, QLD 4550
Phone: (07) 5439 9399
The Landsborough School of Arts Memorial Hall was established in 1927 on land transferred to Trustees by John Henry Edward Tytherleigh in 1921.
At that time, Trustees were appointed to hold the land on trust for a School of Arts.
For many years the hall was used for dances, a picture theatre and generally as a community meeting place.
From 1993 the Hall has been managed by a committee of volunteers incorporated under The Associations Incorporation Act and a number of organizations use it to provide activities in Landsborough.
The Hall has a stage, polished wooden floors, a kitchen area and facilities, fold away tables and seating for up to 150 people.
It maintains the historic character of Landsborough.
Festival event: Saturday 19th August, 3 – 5pm
High Tea with a Twist
Cost: $10 bookings essential
Contact: 0413 009 840
Dress up and listen to the sounds of the 60’s when you enjoy an old fashioned afternoon tea for the Inaugural Beanie, and Tea Cosy Competition judging. Exhibition open from 14 August – 19 August.